Community Manager (Guilded Server)
Management of Betties Bombers Guilded community. This includes doing any tasks requested to ensure mission integrity and message efficiency. Collaborate with the Senior Staff to help encourage and advance the organization’s overall mission within communications, organization, and event structure. Serve as a point of contact in the community to brief members on the need, our mission, and how they can help us. Drive them to develop positive coverage and view of the organization as a charity leader for both gaming and mental health. Foster positive relationships to nurture engagement between organization officials, teams, and other organizations, volunteers, and donors. Develop and implement creative and measurable database and document administration, with user engagement and our mission in mind. Execute organizational strategies for acquisition, content, promotion, engagement, and volunteering. Create clear objectives, report on results, and make recommendations for strategy improvement and manage other administrative tasks as given.
- Assist Staff to ensure all organizational documentation is recorded, filed, and completed in accordance with statutory and legislative requirements.
- Determine, create, and maintain appropriate filing systems. Secure backups in both cloud and manual storage.
- Maintain an overview of secretarial work practices and support software and make recommendations for improvements.
- Assure that all documentation is accurate and completed in a professional and timely manner.
- Cultivate and maintain Executive, event, and department calendars as needed.
- Provide support and oversight to the community outreach program.
- Catalog all photos from events and sort them into Google Photo albums.
- Define server roles and set permissions as needed.
- Create, archive and preserve channels as needed.
- Install and program Bots to automate tasks on the Guilded server.
Culture / Strategy Development
- Promote and encourage a positive image of the organization through professional communication.
- Adhere to company policy and procedures, including observance and compliance of relevant legislation, participation in quality improvement activities, and appropriate action taken in regards to grievances, complaints and resolution.
- Provide a working environment that is safe, supportive and encouraging at all times. Report all hazards or incidents that may pose a risk, conducting risk assessments where appropriate.
- Actively contribute to add value to the broader strategic planning process both within a specific area of responsibility and for the organization as a whole.
- Keep abreast of industry developments and changes that could have an impact on the mission or message of the organization. Actively seek methods to improve mission validity and message efficiency.
- Act in a professional manner at all times when dealing with internal and external discourse, positively promoting the organization on both fronts.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to inquiries, donors, volunteers, and Senior Staff. Maintain a pleasing and professional conversation manner.
- Relate and be empathetic with our constituents whilst maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Help build, grow and manage the organization’s online communities.
- Engage with community members to help increase brand loyalty.
- Greet new members upon joining the server and direct them to make sure their roles and location are set.
Teamwork & Communication
- Work cooperatively with other administrative functions in the organization to ensure that the range of services required by Senior Staff, departments, and volunteers are provided for appropriately. Provide aid to Senior Staff in the administration of their departments when needed.
- Liaise with Board, Senior Staff, department heads, and external agencies as required in order to collect or impart information and to arrange meetings.
- Liaise with Partnerships and Marketing departments to stay updated on new events and campaigns to disseminate to the community.
- Assist in the production, control, and distribution of internal processes of communication including announcements, press releases, emails, minutes, memos, and correspondence.
- Take responsibility for the standards of all external communications. Develop, share, and store appropriate templates as required.
Personal / Professional Development
- Continually develop both personally and professionally to meet the changing needs of the position and industry.
- Attend all mandatory training sessions provided by the organization and be actively involved in other training and development as required.
- Actively participate in Performance Reviews as required.
- Notwithstanding any information provided above, management may require that you will from time to time organize other duties within the scope of this position but not specifically contained in the position description above.
- Some out of work hour duties may be required including meetings, special time-sensitive projects, and pre-planned events.
How to Apply
Please fill out this application in its entirety https://forms.gle/W5vpJtZ9yMMn4a718 and send a copy of your resume to email@example.com. We will review your submission and your resume and schedule a call for an interview with you as soon as possible.